In this episode of FLOW, host Arman Assadi shares the 5 online businesses that he believes hold the most significant opportunities and profit in 2020.
1. Freelancing: This world is more wide open than it’s been before. It’s an online business that has low overhead and a high possibility for profit. Everything from new entrepreneurs to big companies are freelancing work out creative and technical work. Pick a niche and double down on it.
2. Courses: The days of high level, high ticket courses are mostly over. You can turn your expertise into a digital course and have an asset that sells forever. Create free content, and expand on it with paid, low ticket, courses.
Your classes should lead to a subscription service that offers current live content. Give consistent value
3. E-Commerce/Amazon: Purchase products that are similar to what you want to make, decide what you like or don’t like about them; use that as your prototype. Shopify is a great platform to start your business. On the other hand, you can use Amazon, but it isn’t easy dealing with them.
4. SaaS: There is a ton of information on Software as a Service. There is an extremely high possibility for profit, but it does take a lot of money on the front end. Find an underserved market with a problem, and this begins your building process.
5. Content Creation: Blogging, vlogging, podcasts, these are all forms of content that can be small businesses. You’re building a brand and marketing any other products and services.
Bonus: Arman also adds a short sixth bonus business that can be profitable in 2020.
Learn more about Arman and Project EVO.
Learn more about Upwork
Learn more about Foundr
If you enjoy the show please subscribe and leave a short 17-second review on Apple Podcasts here. It means a lot to me and really supports the podcast.
Text me directly at: 619-825-2595
Follow and chat with me on:
For show notes and more visit: arman.xyz
Support the show (https://arman.xyz)