As a professional adventurer, mountain athlete, storyteller, and entrepreneur, Jonathan Ronzio has been making the world his playground for over a decade building an 8-figure business while achieving a work-life balance in all areas of his life.
He’s led expeditions on 6 continents, navigated teams through whiteouts over exposed terrain up some of the world’s tallest mountains, produced and directed documentaries, competed on season 1 of NBC’s Spartan Race, launched outdoor brand campaigns for global businesses, and works passionately with nonprofits and international animal rescues.
Whether through high-impact TED-style talks or longer-form storied narratives, Jonathan is able to connect with audiences on a unique level, translating his wildest experiences with people, places, climbs, cultures, businesses, and causes, into learning opportunities with actionable insights for each specific audience.
- Intro: Arman sets the stage and provides background on Jonathan, how they met, and the topic of today’s episode. [00:10]
- Arman and Jonathan talk about their shared love for adventure. [03:47]
- Finding a different avenue for exploration during the lockdown brought about by the pandemic and dealing with the struggles around that. [05:49]
- Going on an inward journey. [10:29]
- Finding different ways to channel restlessness. [11:24]
- Understanding how to pivot and adapt in today’s ever-changing landscape. [14:36]
- Different ways to tap into meditative flow and cultivating a baseline of intentionality. [16:13]
- Leading expeditions and being a pioneer. [21:43]
- Jonathan shares how he was able to combine his passion for the outdoors with his experience in marketing. [24:26]
- Showing up to life without attachment to how things happen. [32:04]
- Having an obsession with consumer attention and leaning into the value prop of your positioning in an authentic way. [34:55]
- Jonathan gets technical about his media buying strategy gameplan. [38:52]
- Leveraging virtual events to build partnerships and key connections. [45:33]
- How can you build your business to operate without you? [49:48]
- Bringing ideas to life in a new avenue. [01:01:52]
- Arman talks about the benefits of having multiple dimensions in your brand. [01:06:16]
- Inspiring closing thoughts. [01:10:51]
- Learn more about Jonathan Ronzio
- Mention of SAAS Academy
- Mention of Dan Martell
- Mention of Spartan Race
- Mention of Between The Peaks
- Mention of Freedom of The Hills
- Mention of Gary Vaynerchuck
- Mention of Empathy Wine
- Mention of Explore Inspired
- Mention of Anthony Bourdain
- Mention of Ryan Reynolds
- Mention of Napoleon Hill – Think & Grow Rich
- Mention of Richard Branson
- Mention of The Character Diamond
Text Arman at 619-825-2595 and let Arman know what you enjoyed most about this episode.
Text #masterclass to get access to Arman’s free Masterclass with Foundr Magazine, #superphone to receive a special link to the SMS/text service Arman uses, or #bta to take Arman’s free quiz and discover your unique Brain Type™.
If you enjoy the show please subscribe and leave a short 17-second review on Apple Podcasts here. It means a lot to me and really supports the podcast.
Text me directly at: 619-825-2595
Follow and chat with me on: